Thursday, May 17, 2012

Back to the Regular Stuff

Monday flew home.
Tuesday did laundry and unpacking and helped  Henry sew his tooth pillow.  He lost his first tooth at Grandma and Grandpa's!  He is now anxiously waiting for the other very wiggly front bottom tooth to fall out.


Brian stayed home that day and wished that during his average work day he had people sit across from him and proudly wiggle a tooth with a finger or tongue while clenching the other teeth and talk about how excited they are to tell someone special (Henry was telling us how he was going to show his teacher when he got to school).
Wednesday I put in the garden.  I don't have pictures because it's not much to look at yet.
Thursday I bought groceries and tried to catch up on the emails, mail, school notes etc. and blog a little. ;-)
Update:  Brian helped Henry's tooth along so it is now snug in it's pillow.

1 comment:

Ella said...

Good for you Henry! May many more teeth leave your mouth in the future.