Saturday
was also the 9th grade dance. It's "not a formal" or a "date dance"
according to the letter sent out from the school, but of course everyone
dresses up and some people take a date. Ana met with a group of girls
at an Italian restaurant and then went to the dance with
them. I didn't get any pictures of her friends, but here's a few I took
of her. And Henry. Of course he needed to be in the pictures too.
Dressed as Little Red Riding Hood. We pulled the cloak out of the
costumes in the basement when looking for another costume for my
sister's son who needed a "Vietnamese Emperor" costume for a book
report. Ya. Anyway, Henry really likes the way the hood has a point at the top. He's grown quite fond of it.










3 comments:
Is that what Ana is going to wear to the wedding, too? I love it. It's a beautiful dress, and so is Ana! I'm glad she had a good time, and I will blog about Riley's book report. Yes, the costume is for a stinking book report. I hate third grade. At least I only have one more child to put through it. I do not look forward to it, though.
Ana is actually in the process of sewing another dress for the wedding & for a personal progress project. She loves all those warm colors so almost everything she has could work. :-)
Ana also told me last week that coming up she is going to need a Romeo & Juliet style costume for a report or poetry reciting in English. She hasn't told me yet how authentic it needs to be or the actual due date. :-(
What a beautiful girl and darling outfit!
Post a Comment