Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter

Happy Easter everyone. :)  We had a pretty good Easter- fairly typical and non eventful.  Pretty routine and a normal Sunday, but with the added bonus that Brian didn't have any meetings and was able to sit with us at church.  Actually, at first he didn't - it was funny because he sat us all down and then he was gone.  I figured he had to talk to someone or take care of something.  Soon the meeting started.  I couldn't see him anywhere and kept looking around and asking the kids if he said where he was going.  Sacrament meeting started and he gave the opening prayer.  I totally forgot he was doing that!  He also had to announce "stake business", but then he came and sat with us.
Saturday night we did our egg hunt.  We hid the eggs while the kids got showers/baths and then the kids got to look for the eggs with flashlights just as it was getting dark.  It was a tradition Brian's family had and I think we'll do it again next year.


No comments: