Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 5

Day 5  (June 14)  Trip to Target for the second day in a row- no washing machine=no clothes.  Yes I could have washed my clothes by hand, but did not want to.  Brian attempts to buy part during his lunch break.  Other repair men in the store say, "Oh! A door switch!  Those always go out- I just clip this wire here"...blah blah blah very helpful, very friendly, and the guy at the counter helps him. Brian says my problem is that I must not have winked at them.  Since Brian is such a good winker, he gets to take care of all those kinds of things.  ;)  The rest of us do something fun- the best mini-golf ever!  Even in the rain. :)  Brian gets home to fix the washing machine... almost it's the right part.  He calls, they should have the right one the next day.












No comments: