Here's the latest school projects for fall.
Ana and Isaac got invited to a Studio C costume party.
They had such a great time. They played Studio C charades. It was kind of funny because we've only seen a few episodes so they didn't know most of them, but for Ana and Isaac that just made it more fun. If you aren't familiar here's a clip of the episode they dressed up as:
http://youtu.be/djNvwVxi2mw
We made Ana drive herself and Isaac to the party. We got a text like this.
They got sort of lost. They did make it eventually- they just had to follow the directions I originally gave them. ;-)
Henry was star of the week this week. He had a great time making his poster. He wanted absolutely no help. That's great, but the other side was all drawings of Disney World and other random story illustrations that well, had nothing to do with him. We asked him to do it over with our help, but again he really didn't want to wait around. I did convince him to trim the edges of his pictures, but that is all the help he'd take. Oh, and he did let Ana take a picture of him with our dog.
Tuesday we had our Relief Society holiday dinner. It turned out really nice. Here's some photos of the decorations. We went with a black and white theme and asked everyone to dress in black and white and everyone did. We had a baked potato bar and salad for the main meal, a white punch, and for dessert we had powder sugar donuts, brownie bites, and white chocolate and milk chocolate Oreo truffles. We also had a speaker who spoke about "I am a Child of God". She did an amazing job. I wish I could copy it and paste it here.
Here's a project I've wanted to do for a long time and finally got around to it- I bleach pen drew on my jeans:

And last but not least, Mom, since you aren't on Facebook, here's a few random tidbits of my posts from November:



1 comment:
Love this! How I wish I had your artistic talent. I have an eye and appreciate it, but no skill! …and how fun is a studio C costume party? I want in.
Post a Comment